Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting Any Graduate for Senior Process Trainer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Process Trainer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Process Trainer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:3,75,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- Interested candidates please share updated resume @ email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for New Hire and On Floor Trainings in the Corporate Actions & Income Processing Space.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis and develop training plans basis requirement of the processes
- Ensure that proper Training Plans are updated and adhered to during all times.
- Co-ordinate with Process SME’s from Operations to develop training material and ensure process training is done within the timelines and stipulated methodology. Creation and change management for Training Content & SOPs
- Monitor and ensure that the SOPs at account level are current
- Design Certification criteria and internal assessment methodologies and governance Monitor and identify various domain training interventions during each phase of Learner’s Life Cycle
- Create and maintain Training MIS, databases and dashboards as part of regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with Quality and Delivery teams to conduct Knowledge level Skill Gaps
- Create and ensure all the cross skilling and upskilling methodologies are being followed to ensure least Keyman Dependencies
- Custodian of all the Training Content along with Assessments and their currency/relevance Create and Maintain Process Knowledge Tests for all staff members
- Ability to understand and manage End to End trainings for both New Joiners and employees on floor
- Interdepartmental Communication & Coordination
- Collaboration with internal team members and external stakeholders