Wipro Is Hiring Any Graduate For Analyst/Sr. Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Manager / Junior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analyst/Sr. Analyst
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 2-6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently executing tasks of a complex nature
- Doing the four eye check where required for that process
- Being the SME and go to person for the Process/ Sub Process
- Train and guide new joiners in that process
- Interact and establish a professional relationship with the onshore counterparts both over phone and email
- Responsible for meeting daily and monthly targets
- Assist with training and identifying training needs within the group
- Mentor and assist new hires
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.