Wipro Is Hiring CS,LLB,LLM For Team Manager / Junior Manager- Legal & Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Manager / Junior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Legal Manager
- Qualification: CS,LLB,LLM
- Experience: 6-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supervise the organisation of the approval of the financial statements and filing with the Trade and Companies Register;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in overseeing the digital archiving and editing processes;
- Organise and perform where necessary the review of legal and corporate documents to be signed by the Directors and collection of the required signature(s);
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal documents ( implementation of template clauses, legislation,signature, date, corporate details etc.);
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.