Wipro hiring for KYC Lead Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the KYC Lead Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
- Post Name: KYC Lead Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate, Postgraduate
- Experience: 7 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
• Manage KYC team, Day end Reporting, Calibration and perform Verification of files from QC perspective. Expectation from role will be into production for nearly 30-40% of time, 20%-30% on QC and Balance time on team management, providing adequate support to team from SME perspective, Manage MIS and reporting, Connect/engage with customer and share decks/slides wherever requested.
• Be Agile and flexible in multitasking as per business need.
• Manage Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly connects and share process related analytics.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.