Wipro Recruitment 2021.Wipro recruiting Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate for Analyst/Sr. Analyst/Lead analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst/Sr. Analyst/Lead analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analyst/Sr. Analyst/Lead analyst
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 02-07+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor degree (preferably in commerce) or a MBA. 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Corporate Action/Income processing for IB back office operations.
- S/He must have good general knowledge of markets and operations
- Manage the processing of corporate events on securities. This involves ensuring the events are captured, notified to internal and external clients, elected on, processed to client accounts, claimed on outstanding trades, and accounted for in the general ledger.
- S/He must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven and high-risk environment.
- Customer service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Help with coaching new starters and provide regular feedback to supervisor/Manager. In addition, share any important information with the team (event specific, system related, client related) to develop the team and increase its efficiency
- Self-motivated, team player, ownership, accountability, organizational/prioritization skills, proactive, ability to multitask, ambitious, independent
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required.
- Flexible to work in any shifts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.