Wipro Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA),CS candidates for Reporting Role – Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Reporting Role – Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Reporting Role – Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),CS
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- MDM, iLEVEL and Static Data Management
- New Deal and Property Setup in the Master Data Management (MDM)
- Update and maintain Deal/Property level iLEVEL upload sheets in valuation models
- Maintain acquisitions/dispositions information in MDM and iLevel
- Weekly reconciliation of MDM and iLevel for property related static data items
- Quarterly asset level reconciliations of multiple perimeters with latest investment valuations
- Debt securities set-up in MDM using Anaplan models and Chatham reports
- Day to day maintenance of Investment and Property Control forms for new acquisitions and follow-on transactions
- Anaplan for LP and QL Reporting
- Initial data review and parallel actions across all funds; adoption of Anaplan for QL & LP template reporting
- Work with regional teams/domain owners to reconcile, approve/sync data, dashboard creation
- Populate and reconcile LP and QL templates
- Reconcile excel based LP templates with Anaplan templates
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.