Wipro Hiring B.Com,M.Com,BBA candidates for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Colleague would partner extensively with aligned manager and would work as subject matter expert
- Colleague will support ongoing delivery to clients through issue resolution, and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels (SLAs or RSLs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- He/she would be responsible for reporting key process related metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in statistical analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Should have prior experience in Operations/Back Office/Backend Operations/Payroll
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.