WEN Energy Systems Walk in 2021.WEN Energy Systems recruiting B.Com,BBA,MBA for Lead Generation Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
In 2009, what started as a novelties’ and general merchandise’ distribution company, later morphed into LEDMyPlace in 2016. Ranked 546 in the Inc 5000 list in 2019, LEDMyplace is the fourth fastest-growing company in Kentucky and the 14th fastest in the entire US energy industry..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Lead Generation Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WEN Energy Systems
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Lead Generation Specialist
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA,MBA
- Experience: 00-02+years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 2,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :11th January – 14th January , 6.30 PM – 8.00 PM 241, Smile Building, Udhyog Vihar Phase-1, GURGAON, Haryana, India WEN Energy System Second floor
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- Astha Malhotra ( 9760553439 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Converting the right business opportunity/lead to an appointment for the client.
- Set appointments for Business Development Sales Manager or Director of Business Development for program discussion and ultimate goal of closing qualified leads.
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past.
- Should have good experience in Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunity-should have good experience in lead generation, inside sales, market research, etc.
- Articulate Fractals differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements through e-mail, voice and in-person interactions.
- Fast learner who can adapt to change.
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments.
Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.