Wells Fargo Hiring Degree for Financial Operations Analyst .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Operations Analyst
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience :00-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments;
- Reviewing customer financials;
- Preparing/reviewing transactions which may be in support of business group products, preparing entries;
- Gathering, reviewing and preparing data for regulatory reports; preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and certifications;
- Assisting in preparation of consolidated balance sheets, statements of income;
- Performing customer account maintenance duties, such as generating invoice files, client billing adjustments, processing ACH or deposits; reviewing taxes.
- Keeps comprehensive and complex accounts requiring the analysis of operational accounting transactions and the establishment or maintenance of operational accounting controls.
- May have indirect/direct interaction with customers, clients or vendors.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-