Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is Hiring for Financial Consultant
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Bengaluru
Wells Fargo is Hiring CA .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Consultant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :08-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in Quarterly forecast cycles for the Business and collaborate with multiple stakeholders -LoB Finance teams, Demand Planning team, Business stakeholders.
- Support Month close activities including reasoning for variance, reporting and communication to key stakeholders. Review General Ledger and Cost Centers
- Provide trends on cost and highlight significant swings along with reasons for the same. Present analytics through relevant graphs and charts. Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency
- Work with Lines of Businesses & Support functions to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across cross functional groups with competing priorities.
- Communicate and present financial performance to various stakeholders and functional heads
- Expertise in managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant Financial reports and MIS.
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics and collaborate with Business to derive meaningful and actionable insights
- Assist in implementation of new processes/changes. Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and keep updating them based on new developments.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam