Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is hiring CPA,CIA,CRCM .Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States. It is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Enterprise Testing Associate
- Qualification: CPA,CIA,CRCM
- Experience : 06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01+
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead, and as needed assist with the execution, of regulatory (MCR) and business process risk management (BPRM) testing programs to assure compliance with, policy, regulatory requirements and adhere to corporate T&V Standards.
- Design test scripts and identify accurate and complete populations for testing.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Evaluate and rate control design and performance.
- Work with complex business units and provide compliance and operational risk expertise for testing programs to identify and mitigate regulatory and bank policy risk in business activities.
- Consult with business to effectively manage change in ensuring adequate corrective actions are in place to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Provide guidance to other consultants.
- Participate in quality reviews of review activity reports, workpapers and supporting documents, and system data.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply