Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is Hiring CA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Team lead-Commercial lending
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience :10-12+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage team of 10-12 members in commercial lending domain which includes processes around financial spreading, credit research, preparation of credit write ups, collateral valuation, credit limit recommendation, assessment of security position etc.
- Able to manage junior as well as senior team members and able to handle conflicts
- Experience in performance and career management of the team members
- Manage and ensure smooth delivery of daily operations as per SLA
- Perform quality checks of the work completed by junior team members across all the processes
- Able to manage projects independently
- Responsible for managing transition of processes from on shore to offshore
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Connect with LOB partners on conference calls/understand updates etc.
- Lead or champion efforts to increase productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Act as a coach or mentor to facilitate learning from experience.
- Responsible for management reporting
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply