Wells Fargo Hiring CA,CFA,B.Com,MBA candidates for CIB Portfolio Manager 4 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the CIB Portfolio Manager 4 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: CIB Portfolio Manager 4
- Qualification: CA,CFA,B.Com,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial statement spreading & analysis to support the lending decisions for high complex deals.
- Reviewing monthly client reporting to check for completeness & accuracy of financial calculations including covenants
- Preparing a summary of the above either in written format or in a common-sized excel format
- Maintaining various databases and various spreadsheets for internal reporting
- Tracking & reporting on financial trends of the client or loan we’ve given them
- Preparing monthly &/or quarterly decks to report on the above
- Training & mentoring junior colleagues along with reviewing, checking & overseeing and undertaking workload planning as well.
- Maintains and monitors pipeline of new and renewal transactions and ensures due diligence, underwriting and documentation is completed on a timely basis.
- For transactions, leads the deal team prior to and during the credit underwriting / approval process to ensure compliance with the strategy and underwriting according to the banks policies and procedures.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.