Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is hiring CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA Finance .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Planning & Controls Analyst 3
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA Finance
- Experience :03-06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform a wide range of moderate to complex analysis related to balance sheet and risk exposures, particularly interest rate risk and stress testing.
- Support in compilation, analysis and forecast of 9 Quarter forecasts for various LOBs’.
- Assist in developing tools, templates, and documentations for stress testing, risk analysis and process improvement purposes.
- Perform research and reconciliation efforts among internal partners across lines of business, Revenue Forecasting team and ALM team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, and provide presentations, reports, and documentations for management and stress testing.
- Assist in preparing Monthly Yield and Volume analysis during the Close process.
- Integrating analysis of multiple businesses balance sheet.
- Identifying process improvement / transformation opportunities and leading functional efforts in implementing improvement / transformation opportunities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply