Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire CA//ICWA/MBA for the Financial Analyst Reporting & Analysis role.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Financial Analyst Reporting & Analysis Role
Wells Fargo Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Analyst Reporting & Analysis
- Qualification: CA//ICWA/MBA
- Experience :03-05+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidates should have solid analytical skills.
- It would be helpful if these candidates have some exposure to other related Regulatory disclosures – FFIEC101, 102 and Pillar 3 etc.
- Candidates will be expected to leverage data quality analysis skills, and knowledge of tools like SQL, SAS, and Toad etc. would be helpful.
- Candidates will support report generation and filing SEC returns (10Q and K), or other Regulatory Reporting.
- Preparation of the Treasury International Reports (TIC).
- Candidates will be expected to develop SME knowledge of the main Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Support preparation of info to board level financial summaries
- Candidates may partner with Corporate Accounting Policy, Business Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules including assessment of scheduled changes.
- The Analyst will support compliance with requirements under the Company’s Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework
- CMA Jobs
- CPA Jobs
- M.Com Jobs
- B.Com Jobs
- MBA Jobs
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply