Wells Fargo Hiring CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA candidates for Senior Accounting Operations Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.FWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accounting Operations Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Accounting Operations Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide US time zone support for US Regulatory reporting, SEC reporting, and monthly close activities for Wells Fargo International Americas Controllers Group.
- Maintain and document core processes and controls used across US regulatory reporting and SEC reporting functions.
- Support testing of International System of Records with US regulatory and SEC reporting.
- Support preparation, review, and submission of management reporting and variance analysis.
- Provide support on month end close activities and various audit requests.
- Access key systems and provide system table maintenance.
- Assist on audit requests and a variety of ad hoc requests.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.