Wells Fargo is Hiring B.SC/B.COM for the Position of Systems Support Analyst 4
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Systems Support Analyst 4 position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Systems Support Analyst 4 at Wells Fargo
- Post Name : Systems Support Analyst 4
- Experience : 07+Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection : Based on interview
Systems Support Analyst 4 Job Description:
- Understanding of software product functionality on servers and desktops (such as Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Apache, IBM, etc.)
- Preferred experience with scripting languages (such as PowerShell, Python, VB scripts, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (excel spreadsheets, VBA, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.,)
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows server operating systems.
- Experience supporting complex enterprise solutions (technical support, product engineering, technical product management, etc.)
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information.