Wells Fargo is hiring cost or management accountant or MBA Finance ..Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. …..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Reporting & Analysis Analyst 4
- Qualification: cost or management accountant or MBA Finance
- Experience :05-07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for resolution of all queries from Line of Business around cost allocations.
- Responsible for resolution of queries from Legal entities around cost allocations
- Be able to support on any ad-hoc request around cost allocation
- Research and investigate all financial queries around cost allocations.
- Work closely and support on forecast / planning related aspects of cost allocations.
- Constantly review the existing methodologies and see scope for improvements.
- Investigate complex queries around cost allocations.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply