- Strategize with business unit and Enterprise Finance & Information Technology leadership on multi-year business unit priorities and execution plans within the Derivatives team
- Provide leadership and management to product managers, senior analysts and key initiative resources; this will include goal setting and progress, communication, development planning, and reviews
- Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, documentation of our consolidated reporting and control architecture, and establishing an effective and compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
- Face off with internal and external auditor for a high risk application as defined under operational risk guidelines.
- Lead and deliver executive-level communication and updates.
Job role: Manager.
Qualification: CA/CFA OR M.B.A/M.com with 10-12+ yrs. of experience.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.