Wells Fargo Hiring CA/CFA for Financial Planning and Controls Manager .Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas. It is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Planning and Controls Manager
- Qualification: CA/CFA
- Experience :10-13+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strategize with business unit and Enterprise Finance & Information Technology leadership on multi-year business unit priorities and execution plans within the team.
- Provide leadership and management to product managers, senior analysts and key initiative resources; this will include goal setting and progress, communication, development planning, and reviews
- Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, documentation of our consolidated reporting and control architecture, and establishing an effective and compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
- Face off with internal and external auditor for a high risk application as defined under operational risk guidelines.
- Lead and deliver executive-level communication and updates
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business trends, including forecast variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations for management review and strategic business sessions.
- Evaluate key cost line items and serve as the functional expert for the team by providing strategic guidance and insights during the analysis process.
- Develop a ‘continuous improvement’ ethos within the team and help drive this culture across the finance function.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-