Wells Fargo Hiring CA/CFA for Financial Planning and Controls Analyst .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Planning and Controls Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CFA
- Experience :07-10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strategize with business unit and Enterprise Finance & Information Technology leadership on multi-year business unit priorities and execution plans within the team.
- Provide leadership and management to product managers, senior analysts and key initiative resources; this will include goal setting and progress, communication, development planning, and reviews
- Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, documentation of our consolidated reporting and control architecture, and establishing an effective and compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
- Face off with internal and external auditor for a high risk application as defined under operational risk guidelines.
- Lead and deliver executive-level communication and updates
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business trends, including forecast variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations for management review and strategic business sessions.
- Evaluate key cost line items and serve as the functional expert for the team by providing strategic guidance and insights during the analysis process.
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-