Wells Fargo is Hiring CA,ICWA,MBA for the Position of Financial Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Financial Consultant position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Financial Consultant at Wells Fargo
- Post Name : Financial Consultant
- Experience : 05+Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Consultant Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Assist in Quarterly forecast cycles for the Business and collaborate with multiple stakeholders -LoB Finance teams, Demand Planning team, Business stakeholders.
- Support Month close activities including reasoning for variance, reporting and communication to key stakeholders. Review General Ledger and Cost Centers
- Provide trends on cost and highlight significant swings along with reasons for the same. Present analytics through relevant graphs and charts. Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency
- Work with Lines of Businesses & Support functions to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across cross functional groups with competing priorities.
- Communicate and present financial performance to various stakeholders and functional heads
- Expertise in managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant Financial reports and MIS.
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics and collaborate with Business to derive meaningful and actionable insights