Wells Fargo is hiring Degree,CPA, CIA, CRCM .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Enterprise Testing Sr Associate
- Qualification: Degree,CPA, CIA, CRCM
- Experience : 05-08 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead, and as needed assist with the execution, of regulatory (MCR) and business process risk management (BPRM) testing programs to assure compliance with, policy, regulatory requirements and adhere to corporate T&V Standards.
- Design test scripts and identify accurate and complete populations for testing.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Evaluate and rate control design and performance.
- Work with complex business units and provide compliance and operational risk expertise for testing programs to identify and mitigate regulatory and bank policy risk in business activities.
- Provide guidance to other consultants.
- Participate in quality reviews of review activity reports, workpapers and supporting documents, and system data.
- Take on additional special projects and responsibilities as needed.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply