Wells Fargo Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Data Management Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Data Management Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Data Management Consultant
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Online
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead efforts with associates across the data mapping pods to ensure all data elements have appropriate common business element definition and data analytics that ensure the data is appropriate, complete and accurate.
- Partner with data mapping pods to review data definition and analytics.
- Partner with regulatory reporting associates to review data definitions and analytics to ensure data is fit for purpose and can be used with the OFSAA/FSDF metadata model.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory reporting requirements and how these data elements are used to drive that reporting.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.