Wells Fargo is Hiring candidates having a degree in Business or related discipline for the Position of Enterprise Testing Associate
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Enterprise Testing Associate position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Enterprise Testing Associate at Wells Fargo
- Post Name : Enterprise Testing Associate
- Qualifications: University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience : more than 04 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on interview
Enterprise Testing Associate Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk) in large MNC Bank
- Financial Institution or their captive BPOs (Third Party Service providers should be avoided) or a combination of both; of which 4+ years must include control testing knowledge.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders. Direct experience in Control Testing in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.