Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is Hiring for Financial Planning Controls Analyst
Qualification required is MBA,M.Com,Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics
Job location is Bengaluru
Wells Fargo is Hiring MBA,M.Com,Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Planning Controls Analyst
- Qualification: MBA,M.Com,Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics
- Experience :07-08+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the costing requirements of the Wells Fargo Transfer Pricing Policy
- Comes with strong working knowledge of International Tax and International Regulatory requirements as they pertain to cost sharing/cost allocations.
- Comes with working knowledge of the Service Catalog so as to partner with International Tax in identifying services/service drivers that present potential regional jurisdictional issues (regulatory & tax)
- Serves as point of contact to Legal Entity Cost Consultant, Cost Consultant, Regional Finance and SLA teams regarding international requirements as they pertain to cost sharing/cost allocations.
- Understands and communicates issues and new developments and providing guidance on suitable corrective actions.