Wells Fargo hiring graduate for Operations Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Operations Analyst as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Operations Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 0 to 2 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strictly follow and understand U.S. OFAC Regulations and our internal OFAC Sanction System.
- The team member will be responsible for research, investigation and analyzing routine payment inquiries received via different message types from Remitting Banks, Beneficiary banks & Intermediary banks.
- Investigation types ranges from simple to moderately complex inquiries including repairing message types and transferring funds from one account to another
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.