Wells Fargo is hiring Graduate ..Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. ……Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Product Owner/Product Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :06-09+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Communicates, collaborates and negotiates with key stakeholders (value stream leaders, business groups and control groups)
- Manage, groom, and prioritize the scrum’s backlog and work with the team to plan stories for upcoming sprints. Determines acceptance criteria for final UAT code.
- Be accountable for scrum team deliverables and KPIs. Monitor and measure progress on user story delivery and sprint team velocity. Review metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively manage risks associated with projects and scrum team, including: compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and adherence to internal Wells Fargo policies, procedures, and controls
- Look at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on features.
- Communicate, collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders (e.g. Value Stream Leader, LOB, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Obtain appropriate buy-in on difficult decisions and solve complex issues, especially when there isn’t agreement amongst stakeholders, knowing how to negotiate and when to escalate to his/her leaders
- Work with operations and technical teams to research and resolve production issues. Clarify ambiguities and customer experience based on business requirements and product objectives.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply