- Providing highly complex financial analysis in support of management decision-making for a business unit or corporate staff.
- Ensure Monthly/Quarterly books are closed in timely and accurate manner.
- Work on monitoring cost viz. budget vs actual and provide variance analysis to stakeholders.
- Conducting in-depth research of financial, operating and analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings; working with business partners.
- Collect financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identifying and resolving complex problems.
- Performing most complex variance and trend analyses; communicating and providing guidance to business partners regarding relevant financial policies.
- Creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes.
- Recommending business strategies or approaches and providing input to business strategic plans based on various analysis.
Job role: Financial Consultant
Qualification: Chartered Accountant or Masters with 5-8 years of experience
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana