Wells Fargo is hiring MBA Finance / CA /CFA / CA -Inter / ICWA Inter .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Fin Plan & Controls Analyst 4
- Qualification: MBA Finance / CA /CFA / CA -Inter / ICWA Inter
- Experience : 06–08+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform a wide range of complex analysis related to balance sheet and risk exposures, particularly interest rate risk and stress testing.
- Define and coordinate on ALM model solutions and enhancements.
- Assess model performance through validation, back-testing, assumption review, and recommendation of ongoing improvements.
- Develop tools, templates, and documentations for stress testing, risk analysis and process improvement purposes.
- Coordinate research and reconciliation efforts among internal partners across lines of business, Revenue Forecasting team and ALM team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, and provide presentations, reports, and documentations for management and stress testing.
- Monthly Yield and Volume analysis during the Close process.
- Integrating analysis of multiple businesses balance sheet.
- Directing improvements to asset-liability management models and overseeing testing and implementations of recommended changes.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply