Wells Fargo recruiting CA,CIA,CISA,CPA for Sr. Audit Leader and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Audit Leader as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Audit Leader
- Qualification: CA,CIA,CISA,CPA
- Experience: 06-10+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The SAL will be responsible to lead or execute audits primarily in the area of COO Functions businesses and its operations.
- Establish & maintain relationships with business partners, relevant stakeholders, and identify emerging risks as part of ongoing business monitoring activities.
- The SAL will be responsible to lead or execute audits primarily in the area of Enterprise Functions businesses and its operations.
- He / she will lead or be part of audit engagements that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity, and on occasions, may handle multiple assignments.
- The SAL will be responsible to assist the teams in the preparation of Walkthrough documents, identification of Process, Risk & Controls, and performance of control effectiveness testing, drafting the findings and having discussions with business partner.
- The SAL exhibits understanding of business & infrastructure functions and the underlying technology, operational, financial, and regulatory aspects.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.