Wells Fargo Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wells Fargo Recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA,Degree in Business,Accounting,Finance Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Business Initiatives Manager Position.Complete Details for the Business Initiatives Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance/operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy/policies and business line objectives. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Lead managed services teams across India and Philippines providing services to both local entity and as a part of global delivery.
- Team size likely between 50-100.
- Strategize and evolve scope of managed solutions / services by evaluating new needs.
- Develop metrics and track/evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives