Wells Fargo Hiring CA Inter,M.com,MBA,Degree in Finance and Accounting for Financial Consultant 3 .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Consultant 3
- Qualification: CA Inter,M.com,MBA,Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Experience :05-07+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in Quarterly forecast cycles for the Business and collaborate with multiple stakeholders -LoB Finance teams, Demand Planning team, Business stakeholders.
- Support Month close activities including reasoning for variance, reporting and communication to key stakeholders. Review General Ledger and Cost Centers
- Provide trends on cost and highlight significant swings along with reasons for the same. Present analytics through relevant graphs and charts. Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency
- Work with Lines of Businesses & Support functions to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across cross functional groups with competing priorities.
- Communicate and present financial performance to various stakeholders and functional heads
- Expertise in managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant financial reports and MIS.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply