Wells Fargo Hiring CA Inter/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics candidates for Operations Analyst 3 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Operations Analyst 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Operations Analyst 3
- Qualification: CA Inter/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluate financial performance of borrower / guarantor based on a variety of factors and determining an appropriate risk rating, both qualitative and quantitative. This would include review of financial statements, such as balance sheet, income statement and compare it against LOB provided guidelines.
- Evaluate existing leases within the property to determine possible impact on cash flows by reviewing for pertinent clauses, such as termination options / go dark.
- Review loan documents and summarize salient facts of the loan and ongoing covenants (both financial and non-financial) to be maintained by the borrower.
- Identify any exception based on LOB provided lending guidelines and document them.
- Perform market research of real estate using various third party applications and compare performance of subject property against market data to draw conclusion of overall performance.
- Review third party documents, such as appraisal, site inspection report, property condition assessment report to infer overall performance of the property and identify significant factors which may impact asset.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.