Wells Fargo Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wells Fargo Recruiting CA/ICWA(Inter)/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 02-04+ Years Experience for Financial Accounting Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accounting Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Employee reimbursement – responsible for ensuring all payment claims processed is in line with the organization guidelines & policies.
- Also includes managing all employee advances and ensuring the balances are correct and having regular scrutiny and follow up on the same.
- Include making all necessary accounting entries and ensuring the same is timely and correct and ensuring reimbursements to the employees for the same happens in a timely manner.
- The role will also be responsible for ensuring that queries & escalations from employees are addressed in a timely manner
- Contractor Expense accounting Be proficient in understanding the Contractor Tool and use the same for making monthly accruals as per the agreed month end timelines.
- Alongside this, the role will also be responsible for monitoring the accruals ageing and properly highlight/escalate the senior management whenever the ageing goes beyond the acceptable levels.
- The position is also responsible for addressing queries on the GL balances that may come from the Business units or US office.
- The role will also need to act as an advisor to the AP team on all matters relating to the accounting of contractor invoices.
- The role will also play a key role in managing all audit queries relating to the contractor expenses.