Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo hiring CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA-Finance for Senior Accounting Operations Analyst.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Accounting Operations Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA-Finance
- Experience : 5-7 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The work will evolve as the team grows and stabilizes but will start with reviewing financial statements, accounting, reconciliations, and aggregating data for analysis, reporting and journal entries.
- Analysis will include period-over-period variances, trends, aging, capital calculations and reserve adjustments.
- Month and quarter end closing activities and financial account monitoring will also be required.
- This team will also support the preparation and review of management and regulatory reports and data submissions.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply