Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo Hiring CA/CFA/ICW/M.com/MBA for Securities Ops Service Spec .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Securities Ops Service Spec
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICW/M.com/MBA
- Experience :03-04+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Trade processing / Settlements / Corporate Action / Mutual funds processing / Portfolio Reconciliation.
- Assign all Trade/ Income differences accurately and on a timely basis.
- To be able to process all type of trades/ corporate action events independently.
- Handle the queries form the onshore teams/clients/customers.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in middle office area which high complex in nature.
- To be able to escalate any discrepancies/issues to the supervisors in a timely fashion.
- Good understanding of market participants like custodian, clearing house, brokers, Investment Managers, exchange etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply