Wells Fargo Hiring CA/CFA/ICW/M.com/MBA candidates for EGS Securities Ops Srvc Mgr 1 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the EGS Securities Ops Srvc Mgr 1 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: EGS Securities Ops Srvc Mgr 1
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICW/M.com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage a variety of operational tasks of complex security related activity and balancing tasks that require the reconciliation of daily transactions; may have extensive business partners, such as various Mutual Fund companies and/or Vendor contacts.
- Manage Settlement exception clearance without being aged beyond the SLA.
- Process deals with High Value transaction, which needs supervisors /managers attention to authorize and approve on a daily basis.
- Daily interactions with external parties like Portfolio Managers , Brokers, Investment and money managers, fund Admins, clearing agents, Transfer agent companies to gather various information’s about trade instructions, Money movements, Fund Transfers, Security Pricing, Corporate action events etc.
- Process deals with stringent cutoffs and tight deadlines on a daily basis. Dealing with escalations due to non-responsive parties becomes daily process which is taken care by the managers
- Always demonstrate’ sense of urgency’ and maintain a heightened sense of “Risk – alertness”.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.