|Wells Fargo Hiring Compliance Manager
Wells Fargo inviting application for the post of Compliance Manager. This Position requires candidates should have BBA, B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA with 8 years of experience. Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States. It is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Compliance Manager
- Responsible for managing an aspect of the enterprise-compliance program for a business group or functional area with low to moderate risk and complexity, or monitoring specific elements of the enterprise compliance program, enabling effective identification, assessment and management of compliance risk.
- Provides subject matter expertise for a defined set of compliance program elements – primarily focused on financial crimes in the Wholesale Banking Segment.
- Provides compliance direction, monitoring and credible challenge for the reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues, deficiencies or regulatory matters regarding covered compliance risk matters.
Other important details:
- Qualification: BBA, B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA with 8 years Experience
- Location : Bangalore
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 12/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 03 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .