Wells Fargo Hiring B. Com/M. Com/BBA/MBA for Financial Ops Analyst 4
Wells Fargo is hiring B. Com/M. Com/BBA/MBA candidates for the position of Financial Ops Analyst 4. Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Post Name||Financial Ops Analyst 4|
|Qualification||B. Com/M. Com/BBA/MBA|
|Experience||02+ years of relevant experience|
- The role requires a good understanding of enterprise finance functional areas and supporting Mortgage business transactions.
- Work with partners in Business Finance, COE Finance, Accounting, Regulatory, Risk and Finance Operations.
- Analyze and solve a variety of operational, systems-related and/ or customer transactional issues.
- Conduct business analysis and identify opportunities to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Make recommendations and presentations to managers. Create and maintain database and management reports, interpreting data and identifying trends for managers.
- Work with managers to apply data to business goals and analytical requirements which may include capacity planning, volume forecasting and unit costing.
- Assist in developing and implementing operational procedures.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring a risk based program to identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Identify process improvement and automation / transformation opportunities and execute identified solutions.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.