Wells Fargo hiring graduate for Operations Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Wells Fargo India and Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. Wells Fargo operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about Wells Fargo India and Philippines at our International Careers website.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Operations Analyst as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Operations Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 0 to 2 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strictly follow and understand U.S. OFAC Regulations and our internal OFAC Sanction System.
- The team member will be responsible for research, investigation and analyzing routine payment inquiries received via different message types from Remitting Banks, Beneficiary banks & Intermediary banks.
- Investigation types ranges from simple to moderately complex inquiries including repairing message types and transferring funds from one account to another. Payment inquiries should be received in an authenticated message i.e. SWIFT, Tested Telex or Fed Serv 1090. Investigations of the payment cases could include identification of types of payment errors, duplicate payments, incorrect recipient/beneficiary, incorrect intermediary bank, or incorrect SWIFT message type used, Sanction, etc…;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for full details and Apply