Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wells Fargo is Hiring ACA Inter,ACMA Inter,CFA,CA,CMA,BCom,MCom ..Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. …Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name:Analytic Consultant 4 Securities Collateral Reptng
- Qualification: ACA Inter,ACMA Inter,CFA,CA,CMA,BCom,MCom
- Experience :08-10+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Portfolio Analytics Sr Consultant will assist in the preparation and review of daily, weekly and monthly Enterprise-wide collateral reporting.
- This role will also assist in the development and buildout of business intelligence tools to be used for analysis and reporting.
- The Sr Consultant is expected to work closely with the PACU Data Integrity & Governance team to ensure compliance with data governance requirements.
- Additional duties would include working with the CMU and other Treasury partners to perform analysis of the firm’s securities collateral for optimization and liquidity improvement opportunities.
- Ideal candidates would have strong experience in working with large data sets, complex data analysis, data visualization, report development, knowledge of securities collateral, and presenting to senior management.
- The PACU/ CMU contributes to the firm’s complying with regulatory requirements for an Enterprise Collateral Framework (e.g., SR14-1) and Securitization. These efforts will support the portfolio analytics associated with the firm’s approximate $700+bn of securities collateral across multiple entities and lines of business.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply