Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cold, cough and respiratory issues are the symptoms of COVID-19. Hence maintaining a distance of more than 1 meter (3 feet) from the person having such symptoms and feeling sick, is highly important.
Here are a few measures that you should take in order to avoid catching COVID-19 virus.
- Use an alcohol-based hand rub or wash your hands with soap and water. Do this regularly.
- As mentioned earlier, maintain a 3 feet distance from the person who is having cold or cough.
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes as hands touch many surfaces and can easily catch virus. When you touch eyes, nose or mouth, hands can easily transmit the virus into your body.
- Use a tissue while sneezing or coughing and dispose it off immediately after use. If having no tissue, use your bent elbow while sneezing or coughing.
- Try staying at home if not feeling well. Consult a doctor if symptoms like fever, cold and respiratory issues persist. Reach out to the local and national health authorities as they would provide you with up to date advisory in this regard.
- Most importantly, stay updated about the corona virus and its latest developments.
Stay safe. Eat clean food. Take the above measures. Don’t panic. Even if symptoms are developing. you will be fine with proper care and medical treatment.