Warren Edward Buffett (born August 30, 1930) is an American business magnate, investor, speaker and philanthropist who serves as the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of US$84.4 billion as of November 1, 2018, making him the third-wealthiest person in the world.
Some best-selling, or otherwise notable, books about Buffett:
- Carol J. Loomis, Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 1966-2012: A Fortune Magazine Book.
- Preston Pysh, Warren Buffett’s Three Favorite Books. (An interactive book that references http://www.buffettsbooks.com for online videos)
- Roger Lowenstein, Buffett, Making of an American Capitalist
- Robert Hagstrom, The Warren Buffett Way.
- Alice Schroeder, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life.(Written with Buffett’s cooperation.)
- Mary Buffett and David Clark, Buffettology and four subsequent books. (Combined sales of more than 1.5 million copies.)
- Janet Lowe, Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World’s Greatest Investor.
- John Train, The Midas Touch: The Strategies That Have Made Warren Buffett ‘America’s Preeminent Investor’.