Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring CA,ICWA,M. Com,MBA for Finance Officer.The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a think tank, research and capacity building Institution handling various subjects and matters relevant to corporate regulation and governance established in 2008 at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. An autonomous institute, IICA works under the aegis of the Indian union Ministry of Corporate Affairs to deliver opportunities for research, education, and advocacy. Conceptually unique,It is the first institution in India to be formally set up as a ‘think-tank’ for a major Ministry of Government of India.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Finance Officer
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,M. Com,MBA
- Experience : 01+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 13/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Administrative Officer-III, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122 052
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection will be Based On Deputation Basis.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Name of the Post: Finance Officer
2. No of Post: 1 (one)
3. Salary: Level-12 in Pay Matrix [Rs.78,800-2,09,200] [PB-3 with GP Rs.7600 (pre-revised)]
4. Eligibility Conditions: Officers under Central Government/PSUs etc. holding: Analogous posts; or With 5 years’ service in Level-11 of Pay Matrix or With 10 years’ service in Level-10 of Pay Matrix and Possessing at least 1st Class Graduate Degree in Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA
5. Desirable: Having experience in Corporate Affairs or managing academic institutions / financial management /human resource management.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates are required to send their applications, complete in all respects, along with the requisite documents to “Administrative Officer-III, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122 052 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The interviews will be held on every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month rolling basis till selection of the suitable candidates. Upon selection of suitable candidates, the vacancies shall stand closed.
3. The candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for the above post/(s) may send their applications through Proper Channel in prescribed format at as Annexure-I alongwith attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs of the last 5 years with following certificates given at the end of application form duly countersigned by the forwarding authority:
(a) Vigilance Clearance;
(b) Certificate that no Minor/Major penalty has been imposed;
(c) Integrity Certificate (duly attested by Administration Authority);
(d) Cadre Clearance.