ACADEMY OF SCIENTIFIC AND INNOVATIVE RESEARCH is hiring Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com). The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) has been established by an Act of Parliament, as an Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with cross-disciplinary knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field of science and technology. The main objectives of AcSIR are – dissemination of advanced knowledge in science and technology, by providing teaching and research facilities in emerging and futuristic areas of interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary areas; establishment of linkages with industries; collaboration with reputed universities and institutions in India and abroad; and promotion of research in science and technology having a bearing on social, economic, cultural and intellectual welfare of the people. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ACADEMY OF SCIENTIFIC AND INNOVATIVE RESEARCH
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Executive Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com)
- Experience : 00-01 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 25,500/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Time and Venue: 15th March from 10 AM onwards at CSIR – National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Dr. K.S Krishnan Marg, Pusa Campus, New Delhi.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Multi-tasks involving maintenance of records in the areas of Academics, Student related matters, Faculty
related matters, financial matters including preparation of cash vouchers, vouching of bills, maintenance
of financial records, putting up of files, docketing of papers, maintaining office records, etc.
- Besides above, coordination with the AcSIR Coordinators of the CSIR Laboratories, assist in preparation of documents for meetings, and other related responsibilities as assigned from time to time by AcSIR functionaries. He/she may be assigned to support other Officers of AcSIR or other tasks of the Academy as assigned by the Director, AcSIR.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam