AXA XL is hiring MBA/PGDM – Finance, M.Com – Commerce. AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: General Accounting (Record to Report)
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Finance, M.Com – Commerce
- Experience : 01-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
- Time and Venue: 6th March from 10 AM onwards at AXA XL* XL India Business Services Pvt Ltd. 5th Floor, 2A Building, West Tower Embassy Tech Village, SEZ Devarabeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560103
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bank Reconciliations and accountingBank reconciliations preparation and follow up on open items for different regions.Source system to GL reconciliation.Preparation of journals for all Treasury related activities (Money market deposits, FX, bank charges, interest earned and charged, zero balance journals and other cash related journals)
- TreasuryCash flow forecast for various entities.Preparation and review of cash / cash equivalent reports along with other treasury reports.
Manual payment review on bank site and posting journals.
Liaising with banks for various types of queries.
Familiar with cheque clearing process of various banks and reconciliations
Familiar with Escheatment process
Shared mailbox management
- Intercompany Settlement & ReconciliationsAnalyze intercompany balances. Follow up for intercompany balances settlement & posting journals.Review of Intercompany Reconciliations and affiliate corrections.
- OthersReview and update internal controls (FIC) documentation for bank reconciliation and other processes.Coordinate internal and external audits.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply