Infosys BPM is hiring B.B.A./ B.com / BMA / MBA / M.com. Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited, today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is a reflection of the paradigm shift in the nature of services that the company now offers through its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management). Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: R2R, P2P- Payment Processing & QC
- Qualification: B.B.A./ B.com / BMS / MBA / M.com
- Experience : 01-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Time and Venue: 19th March – 20th March from10 AM onwards at Infosys BPM Ltd #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti 15th Cross 100 Feet Road Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar Landmark – Sindhuri Convention Hall. Bangalore, Contact – Sneha
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong R2R domain experience – specifically month end close process
- Strong domain experience – specifically month end close process
- Understanding of trial balance, accruals, adjustments, reconciliations, intercompany accounting and Fixed Asset Accounting
- Managing day to day operations for R2R domain
- General Accounting
- Month End closing and Reporting
- Bank/Intercompany reconciliation
- General Ledger
- Posting the journal entries.
- Looking for Quality Experience.
- P2P (Payment Processing)-
- Hands on experience in Accounts payable process.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. using SAP/ Oracle system.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Payment processing Experience
- Looking for Quality Experience
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply