DXC Technology is hiring ICWA (CMA), CA, MBA/PGDM. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DXC Technology
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: R2R
- Qualification: ICWA (CMA), CA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience : 06-11 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Time and Venue: 6th March from 09 AM onwards at DXC Technology RGA Tech Park, Sarjapur Main Rd, Carmelaram, Hadosiddapura, Chikkakannalli, Bangalore – 560035, Karnataka, India, Contact Person: Abhijeeta
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Review and approve complex journal entries
- Detailed analysis to prepare flux narratives for month over month/QoQ variances
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
- Partner with different teams across the finance function
- Perform complex Balance sheet account reconciliation’s, review and follow up to get reconciling items cleared and addressing related queries with accuracy and within TAT
- Assist in all SOX, external and internal audit queries
- Ensure all process documents are drafted and reviewed at regular intervals
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply