Walk in on 8th Jan at Exide Life Insurance hiring graduate for Sales Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Exide Life Insurance Company Limited, is an Indian owned life insurance company, owned by the Exide Industries. Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Banc assurance, Corporate Agency & Broking as well as Direct Channels.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Exide Life Insurance
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Branch Manager/Regional Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 8th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Exide Life Insurance,1st Floor, Inizio building, Opp. PNG plaza, Chakala, Andheri East
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the bank’s objectives.
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for bank personnel.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.